lørdag, september 23, 2006

Racing again


Finally the racing team "circus" is back on the road again




The car is working again
The weekend at Jyllandsringen Raceway in Denmark prooved to be an success. Since my last blog entry i had my engine explode on me. Engine parts are not supposed to exit like this!!





Here I am quite pleased after the races, with final result 4th & 5th. place in the Norwgeian championship rounds.

We had a nice weekend but ended up with rain in the last race, wich proved to be a quite funny experience, at least for the spectators.
I had so many "spins" that the speaker named me the dancing master of the day :-)





The next weekend I went to Falkenberg Raceway in Sweden, and had a go at testing a Formula Opel Lotus(Vauxhall)
That was really something else....
I really enjoyed the drive here, so thanks to everybody that made this possible.

 Posted by Picasa

Ingen kommentarer: